Capacity expansion and productive modernization
New investment plan of the company (in the context of Agricultural Development Program - former Baltatzis - Measure 4.2) approved budget € 3,143,158. It is already in progress and includes the construction of new buildings (3,000 sq.m.) and mechanical installations for manufacturing and storage of end consumer products (retail). It also includes a system of wastewater treatment along with the collection of rainwater that aims to irrigate a large part of adjacent olive groves. It also includes the installation of a photovoltaic park on self-consumption electricity scheme (net-metering). With these projects, the company will increase its product range with value-added products aiming at new markets and meanwhile limit to near zero its environmental and energy footprint.
LADAS FOODS vision includes Greek table olive distribution throughout the world map, an initiative that is being intensified by the wide collection of quality assurance certificates that the company has been assigned, accorfing to ISO 22000: 2005 HACCP (TÜV), BRC, IFS, HALAL.
Investment plan aims at the digital transformation of the company under installation of new information systems and applications for:
- Planning, controlling and monitoring of the production process (quantitatively and qualitatively) with full traceability and cost estimation of products.
- Financial planning and reporting with KPIs.
- Business intelligence for optimal decisions
- Customer service and remote ordering
- Website upgrade and corporate promotion through internet and social media
- Online product sales
The investment plan is fully-funded by the DIGITAL STEP project.
Functional and product upgrade
Investment plan that aims at the operational modernization of the company with the following actions:
- Design of new packages and product labels
- Installation and certification of new food safety and quality management systems
- Renewal of the company's commercial vehicle fleet.
- Copyright Registration of the products
- Advertisments through internet and social media
The investment plan is fully-funded by the SMEs TOOLKIT project